19 + healthy 30 minute dinner recipes that will save you from that 5-pm rush! Full of wholesome ingredients that will feed your family and keep you satisfied.
30 minute dinner recipes are pretty much how we roll around here…because when 5-pm rolls around and everyone comes home from work and school, who has time to slave over dinner? I’d personally rather spend my time with the kids 😉
What has worked for us? Writing out a meal plan! Just having chosen a dinner option really makes prep and cooking so much more efficient.
With these healthy 30 minute dinners, you can have dinner on the table with time to spare! These recipes have something for everyone: chicken, beef, and vegetarian options, pasta recipes, salad recipes, stir fries and more.
It just goes to show that you don’t have to slave in the kitchen to make healthy and delicious food!
Let’s check out these healthy 30 minute dinners!
1. California Veggie Grilled Chicken Pasta Bowls from Whole and Heavenly Oven // 2. Pan Seared Salmon with Mediterranean Salsa Fresca and Toasted Couscous from The Cozy Apron
5. Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Crema from Joyful Healthy Eats // 6. Southwestern Turkey Burgers from Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
7. Spicy Kung Pao Stir-Fry with Summer Squash from Kristine’s Kitchen // 8. Tuscan Kale & Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage Gnocchi from With Salt & Wit
17. Lighter Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad from Savory Nothings // 18. Chicken Asparagus Stir-Fry with Cherry Tomatoes and Toasted Almonds from Whole & Heavenly Oven
19. Sausage & Pepper Panzanella Salad with Smoky Buttermilk Vinaigrette from Sweet Peas & Saffron