This healthy Jamaican chicken sheet pan dinner bakes up with bell peppers, onions and potatoes in a spicy Jamaican spice rub in under 30 minutes. Top with fresh mango!
Sheet pan meals are an absolute staple in our house! My family loves these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas and this Lemon Pepper Sheet Pan Salmon, but when we're craving something tropical, we're all about this Jamaican chicken sheet pan dinner!
With spicy jerk chicken rub and sweet mango, it's a flavor combo that makes everyone happy.
And the best part is that it cooks on one pan in only 30 minutes!
Reasons you'll ♡ this Jamaican chicken sheet pan dinner
Which ingredients do we need?
- Chicken- we are using boneless skinless chicken breasts, but you could swap for boneless skinless chicken thighs and cook 5-10 more minutes
- Jamaican jerk seasoning- this easy Jamaican jerk seasoning is a staple at our house and you can stir it up in 5 minutes or less using pantry staples.
- Potatoes- make sure you cut them in quarters so they cook through in the same time as the veggies + chicken
- Veggies- we are using bell peppers and zucchini, but you could swap for your favorite veggie! I bet cauliflower would go amazingly well with the jerk chicken seasoning.
- Mango- make sure have fresh mango on hand to serve!
Certain parts of this recipe may be prepped ahead to save you time on cook day! Find my favorite meal prep containers in my shop
Meal prep tips
Certain parts of this recipe may be prepped ahead to save you time on cook day!
Find my favorite meal prep containers in my shop
Jamaican chicken sheet pan FAQ
Can I make this vegetarian?
While I haven't tested, I think tofu would be really tasty in this Jamaican jerk seasoning.
Can I swap the seasoning?
Yes, you could swap for any of these 7 Dry Rubs, though they might not all work with mango.
Can this work as a freezer meal?
Unfortunately, potatoes cannot be cut ahead and frozen raw. You can chop the other components ahead and stir up the spice rub.
More sheet pan meals for us!
- Paprika Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Mediterranean Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
- Sheet Pan Eggs
- Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon + Broccolini
Did you make this? Tag me on social @sweetpeasandsaffron and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
Jamaican Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne for mild spice or ¼ teaspoon (for spice-ay!)
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 cups baby potatoes cut SMALL in 4-6 depending on size of potato
- 2 bell peppers cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini cut into small pieces
- 2 mangoes cut into cubes
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Stir together all rub ingredients.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss the chicken with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1.5 tablespoons of the rub. Make sure they are evenly coated, then arrange on one of the baking sheets.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of rub. Arrange on the baking sheet around the chicken.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken and return the pan to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss the peppers, onion and zucchini in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the rub. Arrange on the second sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- While sheet pans are cooking, prepare the mango.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving with the mango.
© Sweet Peas & Saffron - Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Leave a Comment