This paprika chicken sheet pan dinner cooks all up on the same pan with potatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes. Super easy and barely any dishes to clean!
Easy and delicious one-pan dinners are the way to go! We are huge fans of them in my house (this Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita recipe and this Lemon Pepper Salmon Sheet Pan dinner are proof!) This paprika chicken sheet pan dinner is packed with flavor and makes an incredibly easy dinner that everyone will enjoy.
The rub for this paprika chicken recipe is an adaptation of the brown sugar chili rub used for these Pan Seared Lamb Chops and is sweet and savory, adding so much flavor to the chicken and veggies.
Due to the different cook times of the veggies, you will have to pull the pan out and add them at different times, but overall it is a really REALLY simple dinner recipe, and you are going to be impressed at how tasty it is for the effort.
Reasons you'll ♡ this paprika chicken sheet pan dinner
- it's healthy with minimal cleanup
- it is ready in just 30 minutes
- it is gluten-free and dairy-free
Let's talk ingredients!
For this healthy sheet pan dinner:
- chicken- we are using boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can swap for boneless skinless chicken thighs and use the same cook time.
- potatoes- use baby potatoes and cut into quarters so they cook through with the chicken
- veggies- use your favorites! I used zucchini, cherry tomatoes + bell peppers.
- spice rub- I used a brown sugar paprika rub that is super tasty. Find 7 alternative rubs here
Meal prep tips
- spices- you can mix up the spice rub and pre-chop your veggies (with the exception of the potatoes) 3-4 days ahead
- cooking- group the veggies separately from the potatoes as they may need to be pulled off the pan before the potatoes
- veggies- use your favorite veggies, but keep in mind you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- chicken- cook to an internal temperature of 165°F, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing
Find my favorite kitchen equipment in my shop!
Can I make this recipe low carb?
As written, it is not low carb, but you could omit the potatoes and swap the spice rub for this lemon-herb seasoning
Can I swap the potatoes?
Yes, use sweet potatoes (cut into 1-inch cubes), or leave the potatoes off
Does this recipe work for meal prep?
Yes, leftovers are delicious and keep well for up to 4 days in the fridge.
More Sheet Pan Recipes
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
- Sheet Pan Eggs
- Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon & Broccolini
- Jamaican Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 19 Tasty Meal Prep Sheet Pan Recipes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne *omit for a non-spicy version
- 2 large chicken breasts whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 lb baby potatoes quartered
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes whole
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano chopped
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the rub. Rub each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of the rub, then place them on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the baby potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add 2 tablespoons of reserved rub mixture and toss to coat.
- Arrange the potatoes on one side of each baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken and potatoes for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, toss the bell peppers and zucchini with the other tablespoon of olive oil and additional 1 tablespoon of rub (or whatever is left).
- After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and arrange the bell peppers and zucchini on the empty side of the baking sheet. Return to the oven for 10 minutes
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh oregano and coarse sea salt and serve immediately.
© Sweet Peas & Saffron - Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.