I love make-ahead meals so much that I made a Pinterest board full of them! Click here to check it out and follow along!
It’s round up time again! And since it’s back to school time (wah!), it means back to the grindstone for a lot of us. I go to school year-round (yay grad school!), but Kai now has to go to day care extra early. So no more fun summery sleep ins for us. That means that unless I want to revert to my old PB-toast habits (NO), I’d better get organized for the morning rush!
I’ve rounded up 21 Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes. These can be stored either in the fridge or the freezer, making the morning routine just a little easier. Check them out!
1. Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries from Cooking and Beer
2. Egg and Quinoa Breakfast Muffins from Sweet Peas & Saffron
3. Make-Ahead Mason Jar Breakfast Parfaits from The Two Bite Club
4. Healthy Zucchini Oat Breakfast Cookies from Whole & Heavenly Oven
5. Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado from The Cooking Jar
6. Ginger Peach Oatmeal Bake with Whipped Coconut Cream from She Likes Food
7. Raspberry Nutella Overnight Oats from Five Heart Home
8. Pancake Mini Muffins from A Latte Food
9. Spinach, Feta & Red Pepper Breakfast Quesadillas from Sweet Peas & Saffron
10. Make Ahead Smoothies from Baked Bree
11. Banana Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins from The Recipe Rebel
12. Perfect Breakfast Burritos from Ten At The Table
13. Double Chocolate Quinoa Granola from Whole and Heavenly Oven
14. Customizable Protein-Packed Oatmeal Cups from The Healthy Maven
15. Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Egg White Breakfast Burritos from Ambitious Kitchen
16. Apple Pecan Baked Oatmeal from Kitchen Craze
17. Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa from Simply Quinoa
18. Sweet Potato Pancakes (freezer friendly) from Weelicious
19. Spinach and Red Pepper Mini Frittatas from Flying on Jess Fuel
20. Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats from Flavor the Moments
21. Tofu Scramble with Breakfast Sweet Potatoes from Sweet Peas & Saffron