Healthy breakfast meal prep ideas that you can prep ahead and re-heat through the week to start your day off on the right path. Prepping your breakfast ahead will save you money, reduce your stress, and help you eat healthier!
Back at it again with the breakfast meal prep ideas! Last year, I posted this round-up of 21 Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes, and while I didn’t know it then, it was the start of good things for me, and for this blog.
That was around the time that I started to get into meal prep a little more, mostly focussing on those easy meals to make ahead: breakfast and lunch. Making those meals ahead has made life a lot less stressful in the morning, and helped me make much healthier food decisions.
I find that if I don’t make my breakfast ahead of time, I end up eating something boring like peanut butter toast, full of sugar, like cereal, or worst case: hitting the drive-thru. All of these options leave me tired and hangry by mid-morning, and more likely to grab something unhealthy to keep me going until lunch.
So today I am doing an updated collection of make ahead breakfasts in this round-up of 36 Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep Ideas! Let’s start, shall we?
Meal Prep Breakfast Recipes (misc)
5. Sweet Potato Kale Hash from Fit Foodie Finds // 6. Healthy Breakfast Burritos with Zucchini & Lentils from Sweet Peas & Saffron
13. Spinach, Feta and Artichoke Breakfast Bake from SkinnyTaste // 14. Overnight Breakfast Casserole with Bacon & Sweet Potatoes from Sweet Peas & Saffron
Meal Prep Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes
1. 7 Healthy Steel Cut Oats Recipes from Sweet Peas & Saffron // 2. Maple Apple Steel Cut Oats from Sweet Peas & Saffron
3. Berry Banana Steel Cut Oats and Quinoa Breakfast Bake from iFOODreal // 4. Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Cups from Hummusapien
Meal Prep Waffles & Pancakes
1. Apple Zucchini Oat Waffles from Oh Happy Day // 2. No Flipping Meal Prep Protein Pancakes (Sheet Pan) from Sweet Peas & Saffron
9. Blueberry Overnight French Toast Casserole from Sweet Peas & Saffron