24+ creative spiralizer recipes that will take you beyond zucchini noodles! Check out these delicious, healthier recipes using cucumber noodles, sweet potato noodles, butternut squash noodles and more.
If you are looking to add more veggies to your dinner without much effort, I highly recommend using a spiralizer!
Making veggie noodles is such a great way to add different textures to your salads, curries, stir fries or skillet recipes. They are fun to make, fun to eat, and not to mention delicious, too!
Spiralizer recipes are great for those of you who are looking to limit your carb intake, or just looking to squeeze a few extra vegetables into your meals. Spiralizer recipes are also great for kids, as it gives them a fun new way to enjoy their favorite (or maybe not-so-favorite vegetables).
I thought it would be fun to check out some spiralizer recipes from some super creative bloggers out there. And if you are on the fence about the spiralizer trend, I totally understand. I held off buying mine (this one here <--affiliate link!) and I wish I had bought one sooner.
Don't forget to pin this post to save it for later!
5. Creamy Sun Dried Tomato & Parmesan Chicken Zoodles from Cafe Delites // 6. Healthy Chicken Chow Mein Zoodles from Life Made Sweeter
7. Thai Carrot Cucumber Noodle Salad with Peanut Lime Dressing from Flavor the Moments // 8. Spiralized & Baked Old Bay Curly Fries from My Sequined Life
13. Raw Spiralized Thai Salad from Strength and Sunshine // 14. Spiralized Teriyaki Zucchini Noodles with Asian Meatballs from With Salt and Wit
17. Potato Noodle Hash Browns from That Oven Feelin' // 18. Chickpea & Sweet Potato Noodle Soup from My New Roots
21. Linguine with Poached Egg & Asparagus from Sweet Peas & Saffron // 22. Spiralized Cucumber Salad from Sweet Peas & Saffron
25. Butternut Squash Noodles with Sage & Brown Butter from Sweet Peas & Saffron