These Greek chicken wraps are proof that simple ingredients can yield incredible flavor! With roasted vegetables and chicken tossed in a simple blend of spices, salty feta cheese, and a subtle taste of lemon.
Wraps are such a great meal option for lunches or busy weeknights. From Cajun chicken wraps to Korean beef lettuce wraps, you can get creative with the fillings as well as what you wrap them in!
The great thing about these Greek chicken wraps is that you can serve them right away, or you can portion them out as a meal prep lunch or dinner. They taste great warmed up or served cold!
Don't forget to pin this post to save it for later!
Reasons you'll ♡ this recipe
- everything cooks for the same amount of time on the same sheet pan (hello, efficiency!)
- you can customize to make them gluten-free, vegan or low carb
- they make four delicious lunches, and they still taste SO good on day 4!
See exactly how to make these Greek chicken wraps by watching the video below! You can find more of my recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
- chicken- I'm using chicken breast, but you can swap for boneless skinless chicken thighs; you may want to roast 5 minutes longer. For a vegetarian version, skip the chicken and use a can of chickpeas (drained & rinsed).
- vegetables- this recipe calls for zucchini, bell peppers and red onion, but you can definitely get creative here! I bet cauliflower, carrots, brussels sprouts or mushrooms would be amazing- be careful when swapping vegetables as you may need to increase the cook time. It would be smart to place on a separate sheet pan from the chicken so you can pull one out sooner if necessary.
- spices- we are adapting my favorite Greek seasoning blend to add flavor to the chicken and vegetables; you'll simply need dried oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder and salt
- lemons- add a subtle citrussy flavor to the wraps; add to the pan when roasting, but remove before adding the filling to your wraps
- feta cheese- brightens all the flavors up when serving; do not skip!
- tortillas- use large (10-12 inch) tortillas to wrap everything up. You could swap for pitas, or even lettuce!
Step by step directions
1. Season- In a large bowl, toss the chicken and vegetables with the spices and olive oil until thoroughly coated.
2. Bake- Spread the mixture out on a large sheet pan (or two small sheet pans). It's OK if the ingredients are touching, but they should not be piled on top of each other. Scatter lemon slices over the pan.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are softened.
TIP- cut open a larger piece of chicken to determine if it's ready to come out of the oven.
3. Serve- Remove the lemon slices from the pan using a set of tongs. Spoon the cooked chicken and roasted vegetables into a tortilla; sprinkle with feta cheese. Fold the bottom of the wrap up, then the sides tightly over and enjoy!
You could either serve it as a salad, in a lettuce wrap, or in a low carb tortilla (these look amazing!)
Sure! I'd swap the chicken for a 19 oz can of chickpeas (you can even roast them right up with the veggies!) You'll also need to omit the feta and may want to increase the seasoning to account for the loss of saltiness.
I find freeze/thawed roasted vegetable to be quite soft and slimy (especially zucchini!) so I don't recommend it for this recipe.
Meal prep & storage
This is a great recipe for meal prep, and the filling tastes amazing, even on day 4.
- Portion filling out into meal prep containers with feta cheese. Cool completely before putting lids on.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- You can serve it cold or reheated. Do not spoon into tortillas until just before you serve.
Check out my favorite meal prep containers!
- serve it with some tzatziki
- swap the wrap for a pita or lettuce
- add in some fresh tomatoes and cucumber (best to not cut these ingredients ahead though)
- try making it in the air fryer (400°F for 10 minutes, work in batches if necessary)
- swap the seasoning for pesto (maybe try this kale pesto!)
- swap the feta cheese for goat cheese, cream cheese or parmesan cheese
More healthy chicken recipes
- Santa Fe Low Carb Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
- Broccoli Rice Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep
- Low Carb Cheesy Chicken & Rice Meal Prep
Did you make this? Tag me on social @sweetpeasandsaffron and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
Greek Chicken Wraps
Greek Chicken Wrap Filling
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped into 1 inch pieces; see note 1
- 2 zucchini (small; or 1 large) cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 lemons sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 4 tortillas 10 inch or larger; see note 2
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Season- In a large bowl, toss the chicken and vegetables with the spices and olive oil until thoroughly coated.
- Bake- Spread the mixture out on a large sheet pan (or two small sheet pans). It's OK if the ingredients are touching, but they should not be piled on top of each other. Scatter lemon slices over the pan.Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are softened.
- Serve- Remove the lemon slices from the pan using a set of tongs. Spoon the cooked chicken and roasted vegetables into a tortilla; sprinkle with feta cheese. Fold the bottom of the wrap up, then the sides tightly over and enjoy!
- portion out into meal prep containers
- store in the fridge for up to 4 days
- spoon the filling into the tortillas and serve- they are great served warmed up or cold
© Sweet Peas & Saffron - Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Leave a Comment