These Greek chicken wraps are perfect for meal prep! Prepped and cooked in under 30 minutes, and makes four delicious, healthy lunch options.
It’s about darn time these Greek chicken wraps got their very own post! You might remember this chicken wrap recipe from our September 2017 Lunch Prep Challenge. We made it at the same time as we made Chickpea Buddha Bowls…and it’s taken me a whole year to get them up on the blog.
Not only are these Greek chicken wraps SO easy to prep (I heart sheet pan recipes!), but it tastes delicious and is full of wholesome ingredients.
We love these Greek chicken wraps because
- everything cooks for the same amount of time on the same sheet pan (hello, efficiency!)
- you can customize to make them gluten-free, vegan or low carb
- they make four delicious lunches, and they still taste SO good on day 4!
How to make this Greek chicken wrap recipe
This is one of my favorite ways to meal prep: bust out that sheet pan!
- Toss chicken, zucchini, bell peppers and onions with a Greek-inspired spice rub and some olive oil.
- Arrange on 2 sheet pans with lemon slices.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Divide into meal prep containers.
- Cool, then sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Reheat before spooning into wraps. Enjoy!
Seriously…could these chicken wraps be any easier?!
Can I make these Greek chicken wraps low carb/keto? Sure, omit the wrap or serve in a low carb tortilla (these look amazing!)
Can I make this Greek chicken wrap recipe vegan? Sure! I’d swap the chicken for a 19 oz can of chickpeas (roast them right up with the veggies!) You’ll also need to omit the feta and may want to increase the seasoning to account for the loss of saltiness.
Is this chicken wrap recipe healthy? Unlike some of the chicken wrap recipes on the internet which contain caesar dressing, bacon and lettuce, this Greek chicken wrap recipe is full of wholesome ingredients. Tons of vegetables, lean chicken breast. I definitely consider these to be part of a healthy diet!
Can I freeze the filling for these chicken wraps? I find freeze/thawed roasted vegetable to be quite soft and slimy (especially zucchini!) so I don’t recommend it for this recipe.
Tips & Equipment for these Greek chicken wraps
- I used my favorite 2-cup capacity storage containers for storage
- Since photographing this recipe, I’ve upgraded my sheet pans (to these ones!)
- Looking for more chicken meal prep recipes? Try these Santa Fe Low Carb Chicken Meal Prep Bowls, this Broccoli Rice Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep or this Low Carb Cheesy Chicken & Rice Meal Prep
Greek Chicken Wraps
Greek Chicken Wrap Filling
- 2 chicken breasts 14 oz, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 small zucchinis cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 4 large flour tortillas or wraps
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss the chicken, zucchinis, bell peppers, onion, olive oil, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Spread out 1-2 baking sheets and arrange the lemon slices underneath.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until veggies are soft and chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the chicken/bell pepper/zucchini/onions into two 2 cup storage containers (remove the lemon slices). Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Heat in the microwave, then spoon into a tortilla or wrap.