A five-minute recipe for creamy limoncello coconut popsicles that are lemony and sweet-but-not-too-sweet. With limoncello…because adults need popsicles, too!
This one’s going to be a fast post! Because it’s Thursday, it’s summer, and let’s face it: you’re here for the limoncello coconut popsicles!
Apparently there’s a bunch of food bloggers participating in something called popsicle week. Well my invitation must have been lost in the mail, but guess what? I’m cool too, because I accidentally made my one and only batch of popsicles this year during popsicle week. #win #toocoolforschool
OK. So my limoncello coconut popsicles. Creamy coconut milk, fresh lemon juice, and a bunch of limoncello. And a bit of sugar. That’s right, there are only 4 ingredients in these babies! And they only take 5 minutes to whip up. #awesome
Also, there’s booze in these guys. Because I figure that adults need some popsicles, too. And I only have a little while until Kai figures out that mommy has a secret stash of popsicles and I have to stop putting alcohol in them, so I’m living it up for now! #woohoo!
Um yes, it’s been a long week and I’m now officially talking in hashtags #youknowyouloveit
Have a wonderful Thursday!
- 1 can coconut milk (lite works, but I recommend full-fat for the amazingly creamy texture it gives)
- ½ cup limoncello
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- juice of 2 lemons
- Blend everything together using a hand held mixer or a blender. Make sure there are not clumps of coconut milk left and that the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into your popsicle molds, I have large popsicle molds and got 5 popsicles from this batch, but you may get more from smaller molds.
- Freeze for 12 hours or until completely frozen.
- Run molds under hot water for 30 seconds to remove the popsicles.