More than 36 healthy Christmas breakfast ideas that you can serve your guests for the holidays! Sharing Christmas brunch ideas including egg-based, oatmeal, sweet and savory!
It’s that time of year again when the Christmas lights are going up and we all have the holidays on our minds!
When it comes to the holidays, we spend most of our time and effort on those big meals…roasting turkeys or ham, making the cranberry sauce and all of those delicious side dish recipes.
It’s so easy to forget about Christmas breakfast (or to run out of energy and serve cereal!). Today I’m sharing more than 36 big batch Christmas breakfast ideas that give you a whole lot of meal for a little effort. Some of these Christmas brunch ideas are already scaled up to feed a crowd, while others are easy to double (or triple!).
These Christmas brunch ideas are perfect to serve to your guests! You can make several of them the night before and bake up the next morning. Some of them make the slow cooker do all the hard work. Most of them are on the healthier side, too!
Let’s check out these delicious big batch Christmas morning breakfast ideas!
Christmas morning breakfast casserole recipes- When it comes to savory breakfasts, eggs are one of my favorites! Here are my favorite picks for Christmas morning breakfast casserole recipes: quiches, breakfast casseroles and frittatas.
1. Overnight Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Sweet Potato by Sweet Peas and Saffron
2. Shakshuka with Feta by Flavor Mosaic
3. Healthy Breakfast Casserole by Downshiftology
4. Feta and Spinach Frittata by The Mediterranean Dish
5. Herb Zucchini & Kale Egg Bake (Meal Prep) by Sweet Peas and Saffron
6. Easy Low Carb Keto Breakfast Casserole with Sausage by Food Faith Fitness
7. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole by Sweet Peas and Saffron
8. Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole by Recipes from a Pantry
9. Bacon Mushroom Make Ahead Quiche (Dairy-Free) by Sweet Peas and Saffron
Oatmeal Based Christmas Breakfast ideas- oatmeal is such a versatile breakfast and is easy to scale up to feed a crowd. Whether you’d prefect steel cut oats, or baked oatmeal, there’s a big batch oatmeal recipe here for everyone!
10. Peach Baked Oatmeal Recipe by Sweet Peas and Saffron
11. Eggnog Snickerdoodle Baked French Toast Casserole by Food Faith Fitness
12. Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats with Gingerbread Spices by Boulder Locavore
13. Peanut Butter, Banana, and Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal by Lexis Clean Kitchen
14. Spiced Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats (Make Ahead) by Sweet Peas and Saffron
15. Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal with Golden Cashew Cream by Spabettie
16. Apple Butter Bacon Scones by Running to the Kitchen
17. Healthier Apple Crumble by FoolProof Living
18. Maple Apple Steel Cut Oats (Make Ahead) by Sweet Peas and Saffron
Savory Big Batch Christmas Breakfast ideas- here are some delicious ideas for savory breakfast ideas in the form of skillets, burritos, egg muffins and more!
19. Sheet Pan Eggs by Sweet Peas and Saffron
20. Breakfast Enchilada Casserole by The Lean Green Bean
21. Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet with Bacon by Allergy Free Alaska
22. Make Ahead Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole with Veggies by Spoonful of Flavor
23. Low Carb Breakfast Meal Prep Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
24. Slow Cooker Breakfast Burritos by Delish Knowledge
25. Dairy & Gluten-Free Breakfast Bacon Potatoes by Allergy Awesomeness
26. Christmas Breakfast Enchilada Casserole by Boulder Locavore
27. Southwestern Sweet Potato Egg Muffins (Make Ahead) by Sweet Peas and Saffron
Sweet Big Batch Christmas Brunch Ideas– here are some delicious ideas for baked pancakes, French toast and more oatmeal! These are big batch or easy to scale up for a crowd.
28. No Flipping Meal Prep Protein Pancakes (Sheet Pan) by Sweet Peas and Saffron
29. Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal Cups by Kristine’s Kitchen
30. Cranberry Mascarpone English Muffin Casserole by Running to the Kitchen
31. Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats by Noshtastic
32. Blueberry Overnight French Toast Bake by Sweet Peas and Saffron
33. Super Seedy Baked Oatmeal by Delish Knowledge
34. Apple Cinnamon Pecan Baked Oatmeal by Spoonful of Flavor
35. Sweet Cherry Gingerbread French Toast Bake by The Lean Green Bean
36. Easiest Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats by Sweet Peas and Saffron