This peach baked oatmeal recipe makes breakfast for a crowd! Loaded with fresh juicy peaches, almonds, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon, this is one of the best way to enjoy summer peaches.
Disclaimer: this post was sponsored by BC Tree Fruits and I was compensated monetarily for my time. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love!
August is the month for hot humid days, bad novels, long evenings enjoyed on the patio (because it’s light so late!), and peaches!
Peach season is short (from now until September), and oh so sweet, so make sure you get out there and get yourself some peaches!
BC Tree Fruits peaches are juicy, sweet, and straight from the Okanagan Valley in BC. You know when you see the BC Tree Fruits leaf at your grocery store, you’re getting the freshest and most delicious peaches.
Our newest obsession? Peach baked oatmeal! It is slightly sweet, loaded with juicy peaches, and is the perfect make ahead breakfast to feed a crowd.
Don’t forget to pin this post to save it for later!
This baked oatmeal recipe
- is ready for the oven in under 15 minutes
- can be made vegan or gluten-free (see the recipe notes)
- has 4 cups of fresh peaches!
- serves 8 people
- can be refrigerated and enjoyed for up to 4 days as a meal prep breakfast
How to make healthy baked oatmeal
This healthy baked oatmeal recipe is similar to my Baked Oatmeal Muffins, which are one of our favourite snack recipes. I doubled this recipe and baked it up in a in a deep casserole dish (I use this one from Crate & Barrel).
- Stir together rolled oats with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Mix in the maple syrup, almond milk and eggs.
- Fold in the peaches, then add to the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake and enjoy! Your house is going to smell AMAZING!
Can I make this peach oatmeal bake into baked oatmeal cups? Absolutely! This recipe will make 24 baked oatmeal cups, so you may want to half it. Use silicone or parchment muffin liners and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Can I use frozen peaches? This recipe is over the top good with fresh peaches, but if you are reading this post off-season, you could certainly use frozen peaches…you don’t even need to thaw them!
How can I serve this peach baked oatmeal? We loved ours topped with greek yogurt, extra sliced peaches, and a drizzle of maple syrup. I bet a drizzle of almond butter would be great as well!
Is this baked oatmeal recipe freezer-friendly? Yes! You can freeze individual portions, or you can freeze the whole casserole. Thaw and warm before serving.
Can I make this baked oatmeal recipe vegan? Yes! Simply swap the eggs for flax eggs and it is vegan. Make sure you use certified gluten-free oats and this recipe is GF as well.
Tips for the BEST baked oatmeal
- my casserole dish was 8 x 13, so if you are using a 9 x 13 your oatmeal may cook in slightly less time; be sure to check up on it sooner!
- make sure to used rolled oats (they may also be called large flake or old fashioned oats) and not quick oats
- Looking for more big batch breakfast recipes? Try this Overnight Breakfast Casserole with Bacon & Sweet Potato or this Blueberry Overnight French Toast Bake
Peach Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups almond milk (or dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3 peaches (chopped; roughly 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- greek yogurt
- fresh peaches
- maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8 x 13 casserole dish with oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, and spices. Stir in the almond milk, maple syrup and eggs until completely mixed together.
- Fold in the peaches. Spread mixture in the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake for 45-55 min, until edges are browned and center is no longer wet and jiggly.
- Serve with greek yogurt, fresh peaches and maple syrup.
To make ahead
- This baked oatmeal recipe is good in the fridge for up to 4 days. Cover the whole casserole dish or portion out into individual slices.
- To serve, re-heat in the microwave before adding your toppings.