This collection of healthy holiday appetizers will wow your guests while keeping things light! From finger foods to dips and more.
One of my favorite things about the holidays is the abundance of appetizers! From chicken wings to roasted chickpeas, sometimes we just make a meal out of appetizers and call it dinner.
Holiday appetizer recipes
I've rounded up some healthier holiday appetizers to help us eat a bit healthier through the holidays. Heavy on the veggies and on the flavor!
We have hummus, crostinis, stuffed mushroom caps and more, all lightened up just a touch, so that you will actually have room for dinner.
Let's check them all out!
1. Goat Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Strawberries from She Likes Food
2. Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites from Baker By Nature
3. Sweet Potato Crostinis with Spiced Ricotta and Roasted Cranberries from Sweet Peas & Saffron
4. Vegetable Rolls with Spicy Nut Sauce from Camille Styles
5. Mini Hummus & Roasted Pepper Phyllo Bites from Cookin' Canuck
6. Skinny Greek Yogurt Seven Layer Dip from Well Plated
7. Veggie & Dip Cups from Foxes Love Lemons
8. Butternut Squash, Pear & Ricotta Crostini from Floating Kitchen
9. Bruschetta & Goat Cheese Mushroom Caps from Sweet Peas & Saffron
10. Homemade Baked Pita Chips from Joyful Healthy Eats
11. Healthier Spinach Artichoke Dip from My Sequined Life
12. Thai Chicken Salad Wonton Cups from Recipe Tin Eats
13. Quinoa Hummus Zucchini Roll-Ups from Simply Quinoa
14. Endive Salad Bites with Blue Cheese & Pecans from Flavor the Moments
15. Tuna In Cucumber Cups from Tastes Lovely
16. The Best Easy Homemade Hummus
17. Roasted Garlic and White Bean Hummus from Sweet Peas & Saffron
Leave a Comment