30 minute meals that are perfect for Meal Prep Sunday! Keep your kitchen prep time minimal with these quick healthy meal prep recipes. Lots of protein options including chicken, seafood, beef and vegetarian.
Looking to get your meal prep done and get out of the kitchen as quickly as possible? I’m with you there!
Especially when I’m prepping multiple meal components like breakfasts, lunches and snacks (you can read all about My Weekly Meal Prep Routine here, and you might also be interested in my How To Meal Prep for the Week post!), I really like to make sure the recipes I use are simple and effective. 30 minute meals? That’s my jam.
Today I’m rounding up some quick meals from around the web. It’s so great to see so many meal prep recipes out there these days, because back when I started meal prepping, there weren’t so many great meal prep recipes…I saw a whole lot of poached chicken and steamed veggies. Today’s meal prep recipes? They all look absolutely delicious!
Tips for 30 minute meals:
- use your appliances- I love using my Instant Pot and my rice cooker to prep meal components while I’m busy with other things
- use ‘non recipes’- if I really want to be quick, I just assemble ingredients and call it a meal. Bento boxes with pepperoni sticks, cheese and veggies = a snack. Trail mix is another easy one. Overnight oats are great for breakfast.
- purchase prepared ingredients- pre-cut vegetables or pre-made dips/sauces are super convenient
Let’s talk about today’s 30 minute meal prep recipes…because they are all so delicious looking! We’ve got sheet pan recipes, mason jar salads and stir fries. Some are served hot and some are served cold. Some of these meal prep recipes are vegetarian or vegan, some have seafood and some have chicken or beef. Basically, there are 30 minute meals for everyone out there!
And the best part is that these meal prep recipes are all quick and healthy. Should we get on with it already?
Let’s check out these 30 minute meal prep recipes!
1. Broccoli Rice Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep by Sweet Peas and Saffron
2. Salmon and Lentils with Herb-Mustard Butter by A Healthy Life for Me
3. Paprika Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner by Sweet Peas and Saffron
4. Sweet Chili Chicken Salad Jars by The Girl on Bloor
5. Easy Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry by Sweet Peas and Saffron
6. Pad Thai by JoCooks
7. Korean Turkey Meal Prep by Sweet Peas and Saffron
8. Creamy Avocado Vegetable Burritos by Kristine’s Kitchen
9. Lemon Sesame Chicken Stir Fry by Sweet Peas and Saffron
10. Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken and Veggies by Eat Yourself Skinny
11. Turkey Taco Lunch Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
12. One Pan Baked Lemon Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli by Gimme Delicious
13. Lime Beef and Basil Stir Fry by Sweet Peas and Saffron
14. One-Pot Honey BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potatoes by Evolving Table
15. Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon & Broccolini by Sweet Peas and Saffron
16. Chickpea Gyro Lunch Meal Prep by Live Eat Learn
17. Low Carb Greek Turkey Meal Prep by Sweet Peas and Saffron
18. Thai Basil Chicken by The Works of Life
19. Honey Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry by Sweet Peas and Saffron
20. Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad by Green Healthy Cooking
21. Healthier Firecracker Chicken Meal Prep Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
22. 20 Minute Chicken, Rice, and Broccoli by Gimme Delicious
23. Honey Sesame Chicken Lunch Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
24. Tuna and White Bean Salad by Budget Bytes
25. Cold Sesame Noodle Meal Prep Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
26. Meal Prep Balsamic Tempeh & Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls by Simply Quinoa
27. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps by Sweet Peas and Saffron
28. Vegan Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry by Sweet Peas and Saffron
29. Chicken Spring Roll Jars by The Girl on Bloor
30. Southwestern Chopped Chicken Salad by Sweet Peas and Saffron
31. Summer Quinoa Salad Jars with Lemon Dill Dressing by Pinch of Yum
32. Easy Bistro Lunch Boxes 3 Ways by Sweet Peas and Saffron
33. Cheese and Cracker Lunchbox by Project Meal Plan
34. Maple Ginger Chicken Meal Prep Lunch Bowls by Sweet Peas and Saffron
35. Greek Couscous Salad by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
36. Meal Prep Chicken Fajitas by Sweet Peas and Saffron
30 Minute Chicken Stir Fry + More 30 Minute Meal Prep Recipes
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1-3 teaspoons sriracha (or 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (finely shredded or chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 bell peppers (sliced into strips)
- 1/4 red onion (sliced into strips)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- salt + pepper (to taste)
- additional sriracha
- Shake together stir fry sauce and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the snow peas, bell peppers and red onion to the pan and cook until tender (but not soft *notes).
- Transfer vegetables to a clean plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Add the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring and flipping occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
- Pour the stir fry sauce over the chicken and simmer for 1-2 minutes until thickened and bubbly. Add the vegetables back to the pan and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Serve with rice and additional sriracha if desired.
Storage + Meal Prep
- Divide the stir fry between four containers with 1/2 cup of rice. Cool completely, and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Reheat until steaming hot and enjoy!
- Freezer- this recipe may also be frozen for up to 3 months.
- pressed + cubed tofu
- ground turkey or beef
- chicken thighs