Posted by https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/creamy-coconut-and-limoncello-popsicles/
© 2015 Sweet Peas and Saffron. All rights reserved.
Creamy Limoncello Coconut Popsicles
4 ingredients and 5 minutes is all it takes to whip up these popsicles and get them in the freezer!
- 1 can coconut milk (lite works, but I recommend full-fat for the amazingly creamy texture it gives)
- 1/2 cup limoncello
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- juice of 2 lemons
- Blend everything together using a hand held mixer or a blender. Make sure there are not clumps of coconut milk left and that the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into your popsicle molds, I have large popsicle molds and got 5 popsicles from this batch, but you may get more from smaller molds.
- Freeze for 12 hours or until completely frozen.
- Run molds under hot water for 30 seconds to remove the popsicles.
Loading nutrition data...