38 no cook meal prep recipes- no cooking required! These meal prep ideas are perfect when you need to get it done quickly.
When I need to get my meal prep done quickly, no cook is the way to go! These recipes will help you get your prep done quickly so you don't spend your whole weekend in the kitchen.
I think sometimes we can 'overthink' meal prep. It doesn't have to involve cooking up anything complicated, in fact meal prep doesn't have to even involve turning the oven on!
Really all you need to do is be strategic in picking meals or components that will make meals through the week easier.
No cook recipes are actually my favorites because they can make your life so easy, but often require very little effort up front!
No cook meal prep ideas
- portion out trail mix, yogurt parfaits, smoothie packs
- washing fruit, chopping vegetables
- assemble freezer crockpot meals, freezer chicken marinades
- make a batch of no cook bento boxes
- overnight oats or chia puddings are great breakfast options
- chopped salads can be filling and a great way to get your veggies in
Want to see my favorite no cook recipes? Watch the video below to check them out!
Don't forget to pin this post to save it for later!
11. Kale Barley Salad with Feta and a Honey-Lemon Vinaigrette from Sweet Peas and Saffron // 12. Mediterranean Veggie Tacos from Mighty Mrs.
17. Loaded Mexican Kale Salad with Honey Lime Dressing from Sweet Peas and Saffron // 18. Chopped Asian Salad with Chickpeas from She Likes Food
37. Deconstructed Greek Salad Bistro Lunch Boxes from Sweet Peas and Safforn // 38. Apple & Walnut Salad with Honey Poppyseed Vinaigrette from Elke Living