This healthy strawberry mango chai smoothie is subtly sweet, and gets depth of flavor from chai spice and vanilla extract.
Here we are, with smoothie number 4 for smoothie-palooza. Are you smoothied out yet? I’m not!
This strawberry mango chai smoothie is another sugar-free (and banana-free) smoothie, that still has tons of flavor and tons of body (ie: it is not a watery smoothie, but very thick).
The thickness comes courtesy of frozen mango chunks, which also bring some natural sweetness to the smoothie. Mango + strawberries + chai flavors are such a strange but wonderful flavor combination. I love berries and chai together!
This strawberry mango chai smoothie is definitely not overly sweet. You can increase the mango quantity to up the sweetness factor, but I liked a 50/50 ration of strawberries/mango. If you decide to add a handful of spinach, I recommend increasing the mango to 1 cup and reducing the strawberries to 1/2 cup. It helps balance out the spinach and is SO tasty!
So. Here we are at the end of smoothie-palooza. I hope you love these smoothies as much as I have loved creating them!! Happy Saturday, friends.
More healthy breakfast smoothies for us:
- this Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Smoothie with Pineapple
- or how about a Blueberry Coconut Water Smoothie
- or a Green Mango Superfood Smoothie
- or a Goji Peach Cherry Smoothie
- and find out how to prepare them all ahead here!
Strawberry Mango Chai Smoothie
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk or more as needed to blend
- 1/8 teaspoon chai spice blend
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground flax
- 1 cup spinach
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth