Greek-inspired souvlaki salmon skewers are full of flavor: with salmon, lemon, bell pepper and red onion skewered and grilled up. Serve with a creamy yogurt feta sauce and pita bread. Easy, healthy and absolutely delicious!
Find the recipe for salmon souvlaki skewers on Real Housemoms where I was a contributor, or keep reading below for recipe tips.
These souvlaki salmon skewers are absolutely gorgeous (I love a good rainbow on my plate), but so easy to prep as well.
The feta yogurt sauce takes this simple recipe over the top! And the fact that you're cooking on the grill means clean up is easy. So many reasons to love this recipe!
Why you’ll ♡ souvlaki salmon skewers
- they are fresh, healthy and delicious
- you can have dinner on the table in just 30 minutes
- cooking them on the grill makes clean up easy
- I recommend using sturdy metal skewers to handle the weight of the salmon and veggies
- if you need to use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for 30 minutes before grilling to prevent the sticks from burning and breaking
- make sure you grease the grill well with oil before grilling the salmon. Brush with an oiled brush or carefully spray with oil
- if your salmon has skin on it, just leave it on, you can gently pry it off after cooking through
- serve with the yogurt feta sauce as well as grilled pita or naan bread