No cook Greek pita bento box has chicken, greek salad, tzatziki and pita bread. No cooking required, and assembled in under 20 minutes!
Another delicious no cook bento lunch box coming at you today!
I am loving these no cook lunch boxes because they are super easy to prep…you don’t need to heat up your kitchen by turning on the oven or stove, and they are so fast to throw together!
This Greek pita bento box uses a few shortcuts; chicken from the deli department and pre-made taztiki so we don’t have to make our own!
These Greek pita bento boxes
- require no cooking
- can be prepped and assembled in under 20 minutes
- make 4 lunches for the week
How to make Greek pita bento boxes
There are four components to this ‘recipe’:
- chicken- I used all natural chicken from the deli at our grocery store. Swap for ham, turkey or any other meat (or vegetarian option) you’d like
- Greek salad- tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, red onion, feta cheese and olives. I did not dress this salad as the tzatziki was great served over it
- tzatziki- I purchased store bought to save time, but you could make your own using the recipe in this Low Carb Greek Turkey Meal Prep recipe
- pita bread- I found these mini pitas in our grocery store! If you can’t find anything like it, you can cut your pita into wedges. You may want to toast it before serving as it will dry out towards days 3-4
Tell me more about that glass bento box!
I have been absolutely loving my 3-compartment glass containers lately and they are absolutely perfect for these Greek pita bento boxes.
Thanks to the compartments, we can keep our pita bread separate from the salad and tzatziki, keeping it from getting soggy.
These three compartment glass storage containers are from Prep Naturals (you can find them here –> affiliate link). I love that they are glass because it means my food stays fresher and I don’t need to worry about chemicals. The downside is that they are heavier to be taking in your bag to work, and they are harder to fit in the dishwasher.
If you are looking for a good quality plastic alternative, I also own/love these EasyLunchBoxes 3-Compartment Containers.
Looking for more no cook lunch ideas?
No Cook Greek Pita Bento Box
- 12 slices deli chicken
- 1 cup tzatziki
- 12 mini pitas (or 1 full sized cut into wedges)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cucumber diced, seeds scooped out
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (crumbled)
- olives (to taste)
- Stir together all greek salad ingredients. Divide between four bento lunch boxes.
- Divide all remaining ingredients between bento lunch boxes.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To serve
- Enjoy cold! You may want to toast the pita before serving after day 3.