Ginger beef tacos have spiced beef, crunchy veggies, and tangy peanut sauce. Make this Asian-inspired, 30-minute taco recipe tonight!
While we usually go with more traditional taco flavors on Taco Tuesday with these Tofu Tacos or this Taco Salad recipe, sometimes it’s fun to mix things up. These ginger beef tacos are fun but still just as easy to prep as regular tacos.
With ginger beef, crunchy veggies and a tangy peanut sauce, these ginger beef tacos are definitely a little outside the box, but they are so good!
Not only are they ready in just 30 minutes, but you can prep some of the components ahead for meal prep.
Reasons You’ll ♡ Ginger Beef Tacos
- they are ready in just 30 minutes
- you can meal prep components ahead
- you can swap and substitute ingredients to get your perfect taco with what you have on hand
Don’t forget to pin this post to save it for later!
Let’s Talk Ingredients
For these ginger beef tacos, you’ll need:
- Ground Beef – Use extra lean beef, or drain off the fat after you cook it.
- Peanut Butter –I recommend using all natural peanut butter with no added sugar.
- Veggies – For texture, this recipe is topped with a crunchy Asian taco slaw made from cabbage, radishes, and bean sprouts.
- For flavor – Ginger is the ingredient that really sings in these ginger beef tacos (who would have guessed?). But lime, cilantro, soy sauce, and tangy rice vinegar and Worcestershire sauce bring them to life.
- Tortillas – I used flour tortillas but feel free to use your favorite tortilla
Meal Prep Tips
Ginger Beef Tacos are easy to make ahead! Here’s how to make the most of your prep:
- Get organized– When cooking the beef, I found it best to have everything measured out so the cooking goes smoothly
- Beef- Make sure to use extra lean ground beef (or ground turkey), otherwise you’ll want to cook the beef and drain off the fat before adding in the sauce ingredients
- Meal Prep- To use this recipe for meal prep, cook the beef ahead, shred the cabbage, and shake up the peanut sauce up to 4 days ahead. Reheat the beef when you’re ready to start building the tacos.
Find my favorite meal prep containers, kitchen equipment, and more in my shop!