The EASIEST parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe that is loved by all. An easy hands-off side dish! Low carb, gluten-free and kid-friendly.
Sometimes I can get so carried away with all the delicious recipes out there that I forget about the basic ones...the ones we turn to time and time again!
So today I'm sharing our go-to parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe...I mean look at that photo! Crispy parmesan cheese and golden cauliflower. I couldn't keep this from you, right?
Don't forget to pin this recipe to save it for later!
We love this parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe because
- it's a very hands-off recipe (you don't even need to stir the cauliflower once it's in the oven!)
- it's low carb, gluten-free and kid friendly
- c-r-i-s-p-y p-a-r-m-e-s-a-n. <-- can't possible argue with that
How to roast cauliflower
I like roasting my veggies at a high temperature, and for this parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe, I use 425°F. This is hot enough to get those golden bits that make the cauliflower taste almost a little bit sweet. I also recommend using convection if you have it, as it helps even more with getting the cauliflower golden and roasted.
- cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces
- toss in olive oil
- season with salt and garlic powder
- arrange on the baking sheet, then sprinkle with parmesan
- bake! Don't move the cauliflower. The parmesan will melt on it and over the sides, making bits of crispy parmesan on the sheet pan...the BEST part of this recipe!
Does this the cauliflower get crispy?
The cauliflower itself does not get crispy, but the parmesan cheese does!
Is roasted cauliflower keto?
This recipe is low carb with only 4 g net carbs per serving, so it could fit into your keto diet! You may wish to add some extra fats to this dish.
Can this it work for meal prep?
Leftovers keep for up to 4 days, although its flavor is best when served fresh. The parmesan looses it's crispiness as it sits in the fridge.
- You can also roast it ahead and reheat in the oven at 350°F for about 15 min.
- OR you can pre-chop your cauliflower and store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Serve it with
This recipe is so versatile! You can serve it with a number of recipes including:
- this Perfect Baked Chicken Breast or this Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- this Herb Crusted Broiled Salmon
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast with Sun Dried Tomato Sauce or Instant Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken Breasts
- this Autumn Apple Farro Salad
- Perfect Fluffy Rice or one of these 7 Easy Rice Recipes
- our favorite Staple Kale Salad
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into bite-sized florets; roughly 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss together cauliflower florets with olive oil, garlic powder and salt. Arrange on a large baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes, until cauliflower is cooked through and gets brown and golden bits.