Meal Prep Breakfast
Meal prep breakfasts involve spending some time on the weekend preparing your breakfasts ahead to make your weekday morning routine easier.
Meal prep breakfasts can be prepared ahead and stored in the fridge or freezer. By preparing your breakfasts ahead, you will save yourself time, reduce your stress, and keep you on track with your healthy eating habits.
My favorite meal prep breakfasts include:
- Meal Prep Breakfast Egg Muffins- this post has SEVEN different flavors, and can be stashed in the fridge or freezer!
- Meal Prep Steel Cut Oatmeal- another post with SEVEN different flavors, plus instructions on prepping in your Instant Pot, slow cooker or stove top.
- Meal Prep Breakfast Burritos- this recipe contains kale, mushrooms and onions to sneak some veggies into your morning routine.
- Meal Prep Smoothie Packs- assemble your smoothie ingredients ahead and store in the freezer. 5 recipes to get you started.
- Or check out this round-up with 28 Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep Ideas
Recent breakfast meal prep recipes: