Last month I shared my favorite apps for meal planning, and even included step-by-step instructions for how you can implement them yourself! If you haven’t checked that post out, you will definitely want to!
Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite kitchen tools for make-ahead meals with you. I own and love all of these products (with the exception of the 3-compartment storage containers, I have them in my Amazon shopping cart and will be purchasing them soon. They look SO great and have really great reviews!). They make getting ahead on my meal prep on Sunday afternoon super easy!
With no further delay, here are my favorite tools for make-ahead meals (aka: meal prepping):
- Kinetic 22-Piece Glass Storage Containers– BPA free, freezer, oven and microwave safe. These are AWESOME for make ahead work lunches or freezing leftovers! UPDATE: I actually prefer these Snapware Glass Storage Containers now!
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender– perfect for whipping up a smoothie and making salad dressing.
- Ipow Silicone Muffin Liners– these are great at preventing egg muffins or muffin tin meatloaves from sticking to muffin pans
- 5 Quart Crockpot Slow Cooker– my no-frills slow cooker…make a big batch of shredded chicken, chili or stew for easy meals!
- Ziplock Quart Freezer Bags– the perfect size for muffins, waffles & smoothie packs
- Mason Jar (Pint)– perfect for overnight oats, make ahead parfaits, smoothies on the go, jar salads, veggies and dip and SO MUCH MORE!
- George Foreman Grill– the absolute best for reheating freezer breakfast quesadillas and burritos!
- Meal Prep 3-Compartment Containers– BPA free, microwave and freezer safe, re-usable containers! Perfect for keeping components separated until you’re ready to serve.
- Oster 18-Speed Blender– the very basic and affordable blender that I own…and it works GREAT!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase I’d receive a small commission. These are all products I use and love!
And. If you are interested in meal planning and meal prep but don’t know where to start, consider joining the FREE 3 Week Lunch Prep Challenge, where we commit to spending one hour on the weekend preparing our lunches for the week!
It’s the perfect way to ease into meal planning and prep-ahead meals, and we’re all in it together to keep each other accountable.
For more details, head on over here!
Or you can sign up below and I will send you all the information you need by e-mail!