Golden turmeric cauliflower rice is a flavor and anti-inflammatory packed side dish! Cook it up in less than 5 minutes. Low carb, paleo, vegan.
After sharing 7 Cauliflower Rice Recipes with you, this turmeric cauliflower rice recipe is getting its own post!
With turmeric, ginger, garlic and onion, this cauliflower rice recipe is packed with flavor and anti-inflammatory ingredients. It doesn’t hurt that it is pretty to look at 😉
Don’t forget to pin this post to save it for later!
This golden turmeric cauliflower rice
- is low carb, vegan, gluten-free and paleo
- works great in meal prep recipes and keeps for up to 4 days after cooking
- can be cooked up in under 5 minutes if you pre-rice your cauliflower
How to cook it
NOTE- this recipe was tested with homemade cauliflower rice. Store-bought cauliflower rice can vary in size and you may need to adjust the cook time accordingly. For more nitty gritty details and video tutorial for making and storing cauliflower rice, see my How To Make Cauliflower Rice Post!
- Heat olive oil in pan. Add the riced cauliflower, turmeric, ground ginger, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Sautee 3-5 minutes, or until the cauliflower rice is done to your liking.
- Top with chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Can I made it ahead and store it?
Absolutely! This recipe keeps great in the fridge for up to 4 days and we love using it in meal prep recipes or reheating for dinner. We also love pre-ricing our cauliflower, which makes this recipe so simple to throw together at dinner time.
What to serve it with
- Ginger Lemon Chicken Marinade
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Soy Ginger Sauce
- A salad tossed in this 5 Minute Asian Salad Dressing
- Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Peanut Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
- Asian Slaw Recipe with Sesame Dressing
- I used my 7 Cup Food Processor to rice my cauliflower, but you can also use a box grater and do it by hand
- This is my (very basic) Non-Stick Pan
- Looking for more cauliflower rice recipes? Check out this Coconut Cauliflower Rice, this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice and this Sesame Ginger Cauliflower Rice
- Find my favorite traditional Turmeric Yellow Rice Recipe here and 7 Easy Rice Recipes here!
Golden Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh parsley
To rice cauliflower
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
- Remove outer leaves; break down the head of cauliflower into uniform pieces (1-2 inch florets). Include stems!
- Working in 2-3 batches, place florets into a 7 cup food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Pulse 10-15 times, until cauliflower is in small rice-sized pieces. Remove any full florets that may remain.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add riced cauliflower, turmeric, ground ginger, onion powder, garlic powder and salt to the pan.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, until cauliflower is slightly soft but not mushy.
- Serve with fresh parsley if desired
- You can store riced cauliflower (uncooked) for up to 10 days in the fridge, or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- You can store cooked cauliflower rice in the fridge for up to 4 days.