39 Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes to make your holiday meal easier and to save space in your oven! Sharing Thanksgiving appetizers, sides and main dishes that you can prepare in the Instant Pot.
The past couple of years, my Instant Pot has been a real hero during my Thanksgiving and Christmas meals.
There are so many reasons why I love my Instant Pot for holiday feasts including:
- it can cook certain foods quicker than your stove or oven
- you don't have to worry about anything boiling over
- the keep warm setting means you can prep some meals ahead of time
- it saves room in your oven and on your stove top
While I have mainly cooked Instant Pot Thanksgiving sides, there are an amazing number of ways you can use it to make Thanksgiving appetizers, main courses, desserts and drinks, so today we're sharing a bit of everything.
Which Instant Pot do I recommend?
- I love this 6 quart Instant Pot for my family of four
- this 8 quart Instant Pot is great to make larger batches or for larger families
Without further ado, let's check out these Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes!
Don't forget to pin this post to save it for later!
Thanksgiving Instant Pot Appetizers
Thanksgiving Instant Pot Main Course Dishes
9. Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup from Sweet Peas and Saffron // 10. Instant Pot Acorn Squash Stuffed with Wild Rice Cranberries and Chickpeas from Well Plated
13. Instant Pot Short Ribs with Red Wine Sauce from Noshtastic // 14. Healthy Instant Pot Cauliflower with Delicious Gravy from Watch What U Eat
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Sides
29. Instant Pot Wild Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms and Pine Nuts from Sweet Peas and Saffron // 30. Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes from Sweet Peas and Saffron
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Desserts & Drinks