This 10 Minute Crunchy Rainbow Thai Salad is the easiest side dish and full of fresh, crunchy vegetables, cilantro, cashews and a tangy peanut dressing.
I don't know about you, but I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for easy side dish recipes...and today's recipe? It's ready in ten minutes. Maybe even less!
Disclaimer: I received products from Mann's Fresh Vegetables and was compensated monetarily for this post. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love!
Mann's Rainbow Salad contains cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and cabbage, and paired with their Kohlrabi 'Linguine', it makes this Thai salad so easy to throw together. This salad is rich in vitamins A and C and low in carbs and calories.
Not only is it quick to make but so full of flavor. This salad is perfect for a picnic or summer barbecue...who is getting excited for summer barbecues? ME!
Don't forget to pin this post to save it for later!
Reasons to love this crunchy rainbow Thai salad
- it's ready in 10 minutes
- it is light, crunchy and full of flavor
- it's low in carbs and calories and makes the perfect side dish
How to make it
I kept this recipe super simple so we can get it onto the table quickly!
Here's how to make Thai salad:
- shake together the peanut dressing- the perfect blend of tangy, sweet and savory flavors
- chop some cilantro
- toss everything up with one bag of Mann's Rainbow Salad and one bag of Mann's Kohrabi 'Linguine'
Can I swap the Rainbow Salad and Kohlrabi Linguine? Sure! Swap for two bags of cole slaw mix (20 oz or approx 8 cups). Mann's also has a delicious Broccoli Slaw Mix that would be fantastic in this Thai salad recipe!
Can I swap the peanut butter out? Yes! Almond butter works great in this Thai peanut salad dressing.
Can this recipe work for meal prep? Unfortunately once dressed in the dressing, this salad must be eaten right away. If you are using it for meal prep, you can keep the slaw away from the dressing until just before serving. Layering it in mason jars may work!
Can I make this into a meal? Yes! Just add some cooked chicken or chickpeas and you have yourself a delicious meal.
Serve it with
- Perfect Baked Chicken Breast or Baked Chicken Thighs
- Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Tofu
- Balsamic Salmon Marinade or Herb Crusted Broiled Salmon
Tips & equipment
- 12 oz Mann's Rainbow Salad
- 10 oz Mann's Kohlrabi 'Linguine'
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup cashews
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (honey or brown sugar may be subbed)
- 1 ½ tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup all natural peanut or almond butter
- Shake together peanut dressing ingredients.
- Toss all ingredients in dressing and serve immediately.
© Sweet Peas & Saffron - Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.