Posted by Denisehttps://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/peach-raspberry-bellinis/
© 2014 Sweet Peas and Saffron. All rights reserved.
Peach Raspberry Bellinis
A beautiful, summery cocktail recipe that combines frozen peaches, raspberries and bubbly Prosecco.
recipe of simple syrup
cups frozen peaches
bottle (750mL Prosecco)
- Combine sugar & water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until all sugar dissolves.
- Add the raspberries and simmer, covered, for 2-3 minutes, until raspberries disintegrate.
- Cool, and pour through a sieve to remove raspberry seeds.
- Combine simple syrup and frozen peaches in a blender, and puree. You may need to add additional water in order for the mixture to puree.
- Add ~ ¼ cup of slush mixture to the bottom of a glass. Top with Prosecco.
- You may wish to give it a good stir before drinking.