This mini pumpkin greek yogurt cheesecake recipe has only 130 calories per serving, and is SO easy to whip up!
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes taste so close to pumpkin pie, and it is crazy! They have all the comforting pumpkin pie spices of everyone’s favorite holiday pie and paired with just a hint of tangy cream cheese for an incredible healthier dessert. These creamy and dreamy mini treats are lighter, with only 130 calories each!
Reasons you’ll ♡ this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- They only have 130 calories each!
- Super easy to prep
- They are kid-friendly
Let’s Talk Ingredients
For these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes, you’ll need:
- Light Cream Cheese – full fat cream cheese also works, but the important thing is to bring it to room temperature before starting
- Sugar – Cane sugar or coconut sugar works
- Greek yogurt – use plain Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin puree – this has only been tested with store-bought puree. I cannot guarantee that the consistency and flavor with be the same with homemade puree.
- Spices – cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg for that ‘pumpkin pie’ flavor
- Egg – to bind together
- Crust – graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter
Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes are perfect for meal prep! Here is how to make the most of your prep: Find my favorite cooking tools and more in my shop!
Meal Prep Tips
Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes are perfect for meal prep! Here is how to make the most of your prep:
Find my favorite cooking tools and more in my shop!
Which kind of pumpkin puree should I use?
I used ED brans, but any brand should work fine. Make sure you get pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
Can I make this low carb?
Maybe? You might be able to replace the sugar with monk fruit or stevia, but I have not tried this. Here is a tasty looking low carb cheesecake recipe.
More Healthier Dessert Recipes:
- No-Bake Snack Bars
- 4-Ingredient Date Truffles
- Healthy Lemon Blueberry Bread
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake
- Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Mini Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Recipe
Mini Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
- 4 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter 42 g
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs 84 g
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a standard muffin tray (12-count) with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together all pumpkin cheesecake ingredients.
- In a microwavable dish, melt the butter. Stir in the sugar and graham cracker crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of crumbs in the bottom of each muffin liner. Top with 1.5-2 tablespoons of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The cheesecakes may seem slightly jiggly but they will set.
- Cool at room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 2 hours.