Posted by https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/apple-pear-and-pomegranate-sangria/
© 2012 Sweet Peas and Saffron. All rights reserved.
Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Sangria
12 hrs 5 mins
A beautiful wintery version of sangria featuring apples, pears and pomegranates with a hint of nutmeg and cloves. Perfect for a Christmas or New Years party!
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 apple (peeled, cored, and sliced very thin)
- 1 pear (peeled, cored, and sliced very thin)
- 20 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (fresh makes ALL the difference here!)
- 1 bottle champagne, prosecco or sparkling white wine (chilled)
- handful pomegranate seeds
- Combine pears, apples, cloves and nutmeg in a large pitcher. cover with white wine. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Fill a champagne flute half way with the fruit/wine mixture. Top with champagne and several pomegranate seeds.
Loading nutrition data...