$6 $4.99 USD
The Vegan Meal Prep eBook contains
- 10 favorite Vegan Meal Prep recipes from the Sweet Peas & Saffron website plus BONUS vegan breakfast recipes
- all recipes made with wholesome plant-based ingredients
- all recipes are gluten-free or easy to convert
- a variety of proteins & flavors to keep you from getting bored
- meal prep tips & equipment
- full nutritional information for each recipe
- full photo for each recipe
Full list of recipes in the Vegan Meal Prep eBook:
- Portobello Fajita Meal Prep
- Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry
- Cold Sesame Noodles Meal Prep
- Southwestern Sweet Potato Jar Salads
- Pineapple BBQ Tofu Meal Prep
- Chickpea Buddha Bowls
- Grilled Veggie Black Bean Meal Prep
- Roasted Veggie Meal Prep + Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- Chickpea Salad Bento Box
- Spicy Tofu Noodle Bowls
- Breakfast Tofu Scramble
- Steel Cut Oats 7 Ways
How long does it take to prep these recipes?
Each recipe takes between 20 minutes- 1 hour to prepare.
How long do these recipes keep for?
In line with food safety guidelines, these recipes are all good in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Can I freeze these recipes?
Most of these recipes are not freezer-friendly, however the steel cut oats, tofu scramble and teriyaki stir fry are freezable.
What if I am not satisfied with my purchase? I want you to love this eBook! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to get a refund.
Hi! I’m Denise, the blogger behind Sweet Peas & Saffron and author of this eBook. Thank you for your support!
Over the years, I have learned that the key to healthy eating is a little preparation, and one of my all time favorite ways to meal prep is by stocking up my fridge with plant- based recipes for lunch.
The 10 Vegan Meal Prep Recipes in this eBook are full of wholesome, ‘real food’ ingredients. There are a variety of flavors, veggies and proteins to keep things interesting!
I hope these meals make your life a little easier and make it a breeze to stick to your healthy eating goals through the work week.