The Meal Prep Snack eBook contains
- 10 popular Meal Prep Snack recipes from the Sweet Peas & Saffron website
- most recipes are freezer-friendly
- all recipes made with wholesome ‘real’ ingredients that can be stored for the week
- full nutritional information for each recipe
- full photo for each recipe
Full list of recipes in the Meal Prep Snacks eBook:
- Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- Quinoa Egg Muffins
- Perfect Homemade Hummus
- Coconut and Carrot Lentil Muffins
- Chocolate Greek Yogurt Dip
- Cheesy Spinach Quinoa Cups
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- Chewy Peanut Butter Granola Bars
How long do these recipes keep for?
Each recipe has different storage guidelines and can be stored for between 3-7 days. Most of the recipes may be frozen for 1-3 months.
How do I store the recipes?
Each recipe includes directions for storage; most of the time it’s as simple as storing in an air tight container in the fridge!
What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
I want you to love this eBook! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to get a refund.
Hi! I’m Denise, the blogger behind Sweet Peas & Saffron and author of this eBook. Thank you for your support!
Over the years, I have learned that the key to healthy eating is a little preparation, and one of my all time favorite ways to meal prep is by stocking up on healthy snacks.
The 10 Meal Prep Snack Recipes in this eBook are full of healthy, ‘real food’ ingredients. They are simple to prepare ahead, and make it easier to keep your hand out of the bag of tortilla chips!
I hope these snacks make your life a little easier and make it a breeze to eat healthy, even when you’re busy.