The Meal Prep Breakfast eBook contains
- 10 popular Meal Prep Breakfast recipes from the Sweet Peas & Saffron website
- these recipes can be prepared ahead and stored in the fridge or freezer
- all recipes made with wholesome 'real' ingredients that taste delicious when reheated
- full nutritional information for each recipe
- full photo for each recipe
Full list of recipes in the Meal Prep Snacks eBook:
- Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- Quinoa Egg Muffins
- Perfect Homemade Hummus
- Coconut and Carrot Lentil Muffins
- Chocolate Greek Yogurt Dip
- Cheesy Spinach Quinoa Cups
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- Chewy Peanut Butter Granola Bars
How long do these recipes keep for?
In accordance with food safety guidelines, these recipes can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days. Several of the recipes may also be frozen for 1-3 months.
How do I store the recipes?
Each recipe includes directions for storage; most of the time it's as simple as storing in an air tight container in the fridge!
How long do the recipes take to prepare?
Depending on the recipe, it will take you between 10 minutes (overnight oats) to 1 hour 20 min (overnight breakfast casserole) to prepare.
What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
I want you to love this eBook! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to get a refund.