$6 4.99 USD
The Instant Pot Freezer Recipes eBook contains
- 10 favorite Instant Pot Freezer Meals from the Sweet Peas & Saffron website
- 3 vegan, 1 vegetarian, 4 chicken, 1 pork and 1 turkey recipe
- all recipes are gluten-free or GF-friendly
- all recipes made with wholesome ‘real’ ingredients
- full nutritional information for each recipe
- full photo for each recipe
- tips for Instant Pot Freezer Meals
Full list of recipes in the Instant Pot Freezer Recipes eBook:
- Instant Pot Quinoa Enchilada Casserole (Veg)
- Spicy Instant Pot Thai Chicken Curry
- Shortcut Instant Pot Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin + Soy Ginger Sauce
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chickpea Chili (V)
- Instant Pot Chipotle Lime Chicken Breasts
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Stew
- Instant Pot Vegan Chickpea Curry (V)
- Instant Pot Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Carrot Ginger Soup (V)
What is a freezer Instant Pot meal?
A crock pot freezer meal simply refers to a meal you assemble ahead and freeze without cooking. When you are ready to cook, simply thaw the bag, then dump the contents into your Instant Pot for an easy dinner!
How long do these recipes take to prep?
With the exception of the stuffed peppers, these recipes do not require pre-cooking, meaning prep day is easy peasy! Each recipe takes between 5-20 minutes to prep.
How long can these recipes last in the freezer?
These recipes are best used within 3 months. However I’ve gone as far as 9 months and they still tasted delicious!
What if I am not satisfied with my purchase? I want you to love this eBook! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to get a refund.
Hi! I’m Denise, the blogger behind Sweet Peas & Saffron and author of this eBook. Thank you for your support!
Over the years, I have learned that the key to healthy eating is a little preparation, and one of my all time favorite ways to meal prep is by stocking up my freezer with Instant Pot freezer meals.
The 10 Instant Pot Freezer Meals in this eBook are full of wholesome, ‘real food’ ingredients. They are simple to assemble so you can do multiple at once on prep day. Only one of these recipes requires cooking on prep day (the stuffed peppers, which require pre-cooked rice).
I hope these meals make your life a little easier and make it a breeze to serve your family nutritious meals on those super busy weeks.