Baked Beef Taquitos
These crispy baked beef taquitos are made with ground beef, taco seasoning, and lots of cheese! With just a few simple ingredients, they are easy to meal prep and so tasty for a weeknight meal served with salsa verde, fresh veggies, and avocado slices.
Servings: 5 people
- 10 tortillas small; 6 inch
- 1 ¼ cup cheese shredded; I used Monterey Jack
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for brushing
This recipe makes 10 taquitos, 2/person.
- Fridge - Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Freezer - Let cool completely. Lay flat, then store in a sealed container or freezer bag for up to 1 month.
- Reheat - To reheat from frozen thaw completely, and bake at 350°F (20 minutes or so) or reheat in the microwave until heated through.
- Ingredient Prep - Filling may be prepared ahead and stored in an air-tight container for up to 4 days. Roll taquitos and bake as directed above.
- Meal Prep Taquitos - Taquitos may be baked ahead and stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
Serving: 2taquitos | Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 789mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 275mg | Iron: 4.5mg