Air Fryer Chicken Wings
These air fryer chicken wings are the CRISPIEST homemade wings you have ever tried! Cook a whole batch in your air fryer with four simple ingredients. These chicken wings are keto, paleo, and gluten-free!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ½ lbs chicken wings & drumettes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil *see note 1
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Preheat - Heat the air fryer to 200°C/ 390°F. Place near a window or under a hood fan as chicken wings may produce grease which can smoke.
Prepare wings - Blot chicken wings with paper towel to remove any moisture. Toss chicken wings in olive oil, salt & pepper.
Air Fry - Place all the wings in the air fryer basket (*see note 2) and cook for 25-35 minutes, shaking and tossing them up every 10 minutes. Chicken wings are ready when they are golden brown on all sides and crispy. Enjoy immediately! These wings do not keep well.
1. Avocado oil is a great choice for the air fryer since it has a high smoking point
2. This recipe can be doubled and cooked in a regular sized Phillips Air Fryer.
Air fryer models
This recipe was developed in a regular-sized Phillips Air Fryer. If using a larger air fryer or oven-style air fryer, we recommend checking on your chicken wings sooner as you may need to reduce the cook time.
Air fryer chicken wings are best enjoyed immediately for the ultimate crispy texture. However, if you have leftovers they can be stored and reheated; but you should expect them to be a bit drier and less crispy after reheating.
- store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 4 days
- reheat in the air fryer at 200°C/ 390ºF until crispy and warmed through
Serving: 1/4 batch | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 143mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.9mg