Ranch Chicken Jar Salads
These ranch chicken jar salads are made with homemade ranch dressing, baked chicken breast, cheese, and lots of veggies! Low carb with 6 g net carbs, and gluten-free, they are a healthy grab and go lunch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces; roughly 2 large chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- ½ cup homemade ranch dressing
- 4 cups romaine lettuce washed, dried, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumbers cut into rounds
- 1 bell pepper chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mozarella shredded
Cook chicken - Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large nonstick pan. Add the chicken, season with salt & pepper, and cook for 5-7 minutes, until cooked though and no pink remains. Set aside to cool.
Ranch dressing - While chicken is cooking, stir together homemade ranch dressing.
Portion - Add 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing to the bottom of four 1-pint mason jars. Add cooled chicken on top, then bell peppers, cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Press the romaine lettuce into the top of the jar, then seal.
Serve - Shake the jar salad out into a bowl and enjoy! The dressing should evenly coat everything giving you perfectly dressed salad in seconds.
Nutritional information excludes optional toppings.
- Fridge - Store for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serve - Shake jars out into a clean jar. OR if you prepare in 1-quart jars, you can shake the jar up and eat right out of the jar.
Serving: 1jar | Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 645mg | Potassium: 764mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5455IU | Vitamin C: 51.8mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 1.6mg