Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Creamy cilantro lime dressing is perfect to jazz up your salad. Fresh cilantro, avocado, garlic and lime make this so much better than store-bought! Vegan, gluten-free and paleo, plus a video to show you just how to make it.
- ½ cup cilantro leaves (loosely packed)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey (swap with maple syrup to make this vegan)
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ avocado (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend with an immersion blender.
If adding the avocado, you may wish to thin the dressing out with some water.
*This recipe is super tangy! If you prefer a milder dressing, reduce the white wine vinegar by 1-2 tablespoons
Nutritional information includes the avocado.
This dressing is best served fresh, but it can keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- swap the honey for maple syrup
- omit the cilantro to make a creamy avocado dressing
- add a jalapeno for a kick of spice
- swap the avocado for ¼ to ½ cup of plain yogurt
Serving: 1/6 of batch | Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.2mg