Asian Chicken Soba Noodle Salad
You're going to love this Asian chicken soba noodle salad with a tangy sesame vinaigrette and a whole rainbow of fresh veggies for a tasty lunch or dinner. Fresh, crunchy and easy to customize with your favorite salad add ins.
- 2 bunches soba noodles (180 g/6.4 oz)
- 2 cups shredded chicken (I recommend this Slow Cooker Honey Lime Chicken)
- 2 bell peppers (sliced thinly)
- 2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 zucchini (shredded)
- ½ cup cilantro leaves (chopped)
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon
Bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook soba noodles for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender, but not mushy. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside
Combine cooled soba noodles, chicken, bell peppers, cabbage, zucchini and cilantro in a large bowl.
Shake together vinaigrette ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Toss to coat.
Serve with toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
Serving: 1/4 batch | Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g