Leftovers may be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days (though best eaten within 2 days). Reheat in the microwave until steaming hot.
- you will need a large pan to fit this whole recipe; I’ve used a 12-inch stainless steel skillet
- this recipe is great served with bread to soak up the gravy
- you may swap the chicken thighs for boneless chicken breast, but be careful not to overcook
- if you can’t get your hands on fresh tarragon, swap for fresh oregano (add when you would add the tarragon) or fresh basil (add with the tomatoes before serving)
- while I haven’t tried it, I would bet some feta cheese would go well with the balsamic vinegar, tomatoes and tarragon