Honey Garlic Shredded Beef Tacos
With fall-apart tender honey garlic beef, roasted vegetables and crumbled feta cheese, these shredded beef tacos are a huge hit! Simple to prepare and can be meal prepped.
- 2 zucchinis cubed; roughly 4 cups
- 2 bell peppers chopped into ½ inch cubes
- ½ red onion cut into chunks
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Toss the zucchini, bell pepper and red onions in the olive oil. Place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast for 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes to the dish and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
To assemble a taco
Place ¼ cup of pulled beef on a 6-inch tortilla.
Top with roasted veggies.
Sprinkle with feta, squeeze lemon over, and top with yogurt/tzatziki if desired.
If you make the shredded beef ahead, rewarm it before serving the tacos:
- leftover cooked shredded beef and roasted vegetables can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- leftover cooked shredded beef can be stored in a freezer bag, reusable silicone bag or meal prep container for up to 3 months.
- I do not recommend freezing the roasted vegetables as they get slimy after thawing
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add the beef and stir, turning and flipping it, for 3-4 minutes or until warmed through.
- Do not rewarm more than once (for food safety reasons)
Serving: 2tacos | Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 814mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g