Strawberry Spinach Spring Rolls
These strawberry spinach spring rolls are light, refreshing, and so tasty! Inspired by strawberry spinach salad, they are ready in 10 minutes or less.
- 3 cups spinach loosely packed
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ⅓ cup pecans chopped
- 8 spring roll wrappers note 1
- Balsamic reduction
For each salad roll:
- ⅓ cup loosely packed spinach
- 2 tablespoons strawberries
- 2 teaspoons feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons pecans
Fill a large bowl with warm water.
Place spring roll wrapper in the water, keeping it immersed for 10-15 seconds, until wrapper becomes slightly soft. (It will still have some structure to it and not be completely soft yet).
Place on a clean dry surface.
Add ⅓ cup loosely packed spinach, followed by 2 tablespoons strawberries, 2 teaspoons of pecans and 2 teaspoons of feta cheese.
Fold the top, then the sides, then roll up as tightly as you can manage.
Set aside and repeat with remaining spring rolls.
Drizzle with balsamic reduction before eating.
1- use the translucent rice-based spring roll wrappers; they are shelf stable and should be found in the Asian food section of the grocery store.
2- Nutritional Information is for one spring roll with 1 teaspoon balsamic reduction
These do not keep well; eat within 2-3 hours of rolling.
- pecans– swap for almonds, walnuts, or simply leave them out
- strawberries– swap for blueberries, raspberries, cherries or blackberries
- spinach– swap for baby kale or romaine lettuce
- feta cheese– swap for goat cheese
Serving: 1spring roll | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g