Nutritional Information does not include dressing
This salad does not keep well and should be served immediately after dressing.
Get a head start by preparing these components ahead:
- chicken- cook, then cool and refrigerate for up to 4 days
- vinaigrette- best enjoyed within 24 hours but can keep for up to 1 week in the fridge
- Classic– for a more traditional Panzanella, swap the berries for tomatoes, omit the feta and almonds and use a red wine vinaigrette
- BLT- swap the chicken for bacon, swap berries for tomatoes, swap feta for mozzarella, omit almonds, add lettuce and use a red wine vinaigrette
- Greek- add in tomatoes, cucumber, olives, bell peppers, feta cheese and drizzle in a classic greek salad dressing