Sweet Chili Chicken Tacos with Yogurt Sauce
These sweet chili chicken tacos are made with slow cooker sweet chili chicken, and are topped with a crunchy cabbage slaw and creamy sweet chili yogurt sauce!
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 avocados sliced
- cilantro leaves
- 8 tortillas small, 6 inch
Reheat the chicken gently in a fry pan over medium-low heat.
While chicken is heating, stir together the yogurt sauce and set aside.
Combine all the slaw ingredients, and prep the avocados.
Assemble the tacos: ¼ cup of chicken in a tortilla, topped with yogurt sauce, avocado slices, cilantro and the cabbage slaw.
1- this is a recipe in a meal prep plan where we cook a big batch of slow cooker sweet chili chicken ahead of time, and use it up in 3 dinners through the week
- store sweet chili chicken in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days (or freeze for up to 3 months)
- pre-shred the veggies and store in the fridge for 5-7 days
- stir together the sweet chili yogurt sauce up to 4 days ahead and store in the fridge
Serving: 2small tacos | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 444mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g