Chai-Spiced Strawberry Mango Smoothie
This healthy chai-spiced strawberry mango smoothie is thick and creamy, subtly sweet and gets depth of flavor from chai spice and vanilla extract. Prep it ahead as smoothie packs for quick and easy smoothies.
- ¾ cup mango chunks (frozen)
- ¾ cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk (or more as needed to blend; swap for dairy milk or your favorite blending liquid)
- ⅛ teaspoon chai spice blend (see notes *)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground flax
- 1 cup spinach
*use a pre-mixed chai spice blend or try this recipe
To make frozen smoothie packs
Add to a 1 pint jar in the following order: frozen fruit, chai spice blend, vanilla, and other add ins (including spinach) on top.
- do not add almond milk until you are ready to blend
- get the jar into the freezer ASAP so the fruit doesn't thaw and then refreeze to the jar (makes it hard to get it out.
- to get out of the jar, gently scrape with a spoon. If anything gets stuck, fill jar ½ way with almond milk and allow to sit for 1 minute. Put the lid on, shake it up, and this should loosen things up.
- dump smoothie pack contents into the blender with almond milk and blend until smooth
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 476mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 20g