Cheesecakes keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Your cream cheese needs to be room temperature before making cheesecake; otherwise, your cheesecakes will be lumpy
- Use a muffin liner (I like parchment muffin liners) to make these easy to get out of the muffin tin
- A cookie scoop helps you scoop even amounts of batter into the liners; I like a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop
- After baking, refrigerate the cheesecakes for 2 hours until they have set
- Serve with whipped cream and freshly grated nutmeg (if you have some)