Mediterranean Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
This Mediterranean salmon sheet pan dinner has roasted brussels sprouts, fennel, and red onion. Drizzled in balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with feta cheese, it's tangy, briny and flavorful.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb baby potatoes cut into quarters (cut the larger ones into 6)
- 16 oz salmon cut into 4 portions
- 2.5 cups fennel thinly sliced
- 2.5 cups brussels sprouts halved
- 1 small red onion cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons parsley
Heat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Shake together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic and salt.
Toss the potatoes in ⅓ of the mixture and arrange on one of the baking sheets.
Bake for 15 minutes, then stir them up and return to the oven.
Arrange the salmon on the second baking sheet, drizzle with ⅓ of the balsamic vinegar mixture.
Toss the veggies in the remaining balsamic mixture and arrange around the salmon. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until everything is cooked through.
Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley and serve.
You may prepare components of this recipe ahead:
- leftovers can be kept in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days (I personally prefer to eat fish within 2 days though)
- reheat in the microwave until steaming hot
- shake up the sauce up to 7 days ahead
- chop the brussels, fennel and red onion up to 4 days ahead
- do not cut potatoes ahead as they will brown
Serving: 1/4 batch | Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 741mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g