Herb and Garlic Potato Stacks (Video)
With tender layers of buttery potatoes, these herb and garlic potato stacks are where pretty meets delicious! Don't tell anyone, but they are actually deceptively easy to prepare, and require simple ingredients.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes (straight and the width of a muffin tray; white potatoes also work)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
Pre heat oven to 375°F.
Melt butter in a glass measuring dish. Stir in the rosemary, thyme, garlic and salt.
Slice potatoes to a 2mm thickness using a mandolin.
Brush the bottom of a standard-sized muffin tin with the butter mixture.
Layer 2-3 potato slices, then brush again with butter.
Repeat until the muffin tins are filled to the top. Brush the tops with the butter mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Serving: 1stack | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 215mg | Fiber: 1g