Cranberry Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken
This cranberry balsamic sheet pan chicken has all the flavors of fall and is simple to throw together on a weeknight. You can also prep components ahead and store in the fridge for up to 5 days, making it even easier!
- 2 large chicken breasts 14 oz
- ½ butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 6 cups brussels sprouts halved
- 1 red onion chopped into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Heat oven to 425°F.
Shake together the sauce. Toss all ingredients in the sauce and arrange on two sheet pans.
Bake for 10 minutes, stir everything up, then return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes, until chicken and veggies are cooked through.
Sprinkle with dried cranberries, feta cheese and pecans.
Serving: 1/4 of batch | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 171mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g