Vegan Spring Roll Meal Prep
This vegan spring roll bowl meal prep makes four lunch portions that you can enjoy through the week! With crumbled tofu, crunchy veggies, and a tangy peanut sauce.
- 12 oz block of extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 carrots (shredded)
- 4 cups cabbage (shredded or finely chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup natural-style creamy peanut butter (63 g; almond butter may be subbed)
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (38 g)
- ½ lime (juiced; roughly 1 tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Heat oven broiler.
Mash tofu in a bowl using a potato masher. Toss in soy sauce to coat. Spread out on a baking dish.
Broil tofu, shaking and stirring every 2 minutes, for a total of 5-10 minutes, or until tofu is golden and slightly crispy.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Meal Prep Bowls
Divide carrot, cabbage and bell peppers between meal prep containers (I recommend a 3 cup meal prep container for this recipe).
Shake or stir up peanut sauce and divide between condiment containers.
Divide tofu between meal prep containers.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 426mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 6095IU | Vitamin C: 67.8mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2.1mg