Vegan Sushi Meal Prep
This vegan sushi bowl meal prep has all the flavors of sushi without the rolling! Made with cucumber, carrots, radish, edamame, rice and a sriracha mayo dressing.
Servings: 4 bowls
- 2 cups edamame shelled, thawed from frozen
- 6 radishes sliced
- 2 carrots cut into matchsticks
- ½ long english cucumber cut into rounds or matchsticks
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise or regular mayo for non-vegan
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or more if you like it spicy
Prepare rice - cook rice according to package directions, then allow to cool. Toss with rice vinegar and seaweed.
Sriracha mayo - in a small bowl, stir together the mayo and sriracha. Portion out into condiment containers and add into meal prep containers.
Portion - portion out rice into four 2-cup capacity storage containers. Portion out edamame, radishes, carrots, and cucumber between the meal prep containers.
Storage & serving
- we've used basmati rice in this recipe, but you could use sushi rice, or your favorite type
- we've used seaweed sheets (intended to roll sushi), but have also had success using dried seaweed snacks
- Fridge - store in the fridge in an air tight meal prep container for up to 4 days.
- Freezer - this recipe is not freezer friendly.
- To serve - toss everything up with the sriracha mayo and enjoy cold!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5120IU | Vitamin C: 9.4mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2.2mg