Pumpkin Pancakes (perfect & fluffy!)
The best pumpkin pancakes recipe that is tender, fluffy, and tastes just like fall! With delicious pumpkin spice flavors from cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, these pancakes are naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
Servings: 18 pancakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil 52 g
- 1 cup pumpkin puree 226 g
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup 156 g
- 2 cups milk 490 g; non dairy milk works fine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour 250 g; fluffed, spooned & levelled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Mix Wet Ingredients - Melt the coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the pumpkin puree, eggs, and maple syrup until smooth. If coconut oil begins to solidify, pop it back into the microwave for a few 20-second increments. Stir in the milk and vanilla. Set aside.
Mix Dry Ingredients - In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg until completely combined.
Combine - Add the dry ingredients in with the wet and stir until the batter is smooth and no pockets of flour remain.
Cook - Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, spoon the batter into the pan. Cook for roughly 2 minutes, or until you see bubbles in the middle of the pancakes and the edges are dry enough to get a spatula under the pancake. Flip and cook for another 1 minute on the other side, or until cooked through. Serve with berries and yogurt or pecans and maple syrup!
- Fridge - These pancakes can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Freezer - wrap in cling wrap and place in a storage container. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw completely, then reheat in the toaster.
- Thaw - allow to thaw completely in the fridge.
- Reheat - Reheat in the toaster. Serve with berries and yogurt or pecans and maple syrup!
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2190IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg