Thai Chickpea Mason Jar Salad
Thai chickpea mason jar salad has a tangy peanut dressing, quinoa, zucchini, carrots and cabbage and is topped with honey roasted peanuts! Ready in under 25 minutes.
- ¾ cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups chickpeas
- 1 medium sized zucchini (spiralized)
- ½ jumbo carrot (spiralized)
- 1 ½ cups cabbage (shredded)
- ¼ cup honey roasted peanuts (or regular peanuts for vegan)
Tangy Peanut Dressing
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos for gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
Shake together dressing ingredients and divide up between 4 1-pint jars, roughly 2 tablespoons per jar.
Add in the following order: chickpeas, cooled quinoa, carrot noodles, zucchini noodles, shredded cabbage, honey roasted peanuts.
Seal and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
To serve, shake everything out into a large bowl and enjoy cold.
Serving: 1jar | Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 780mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1420IU | Vitamin C: 19.9mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 4.8mg